Win 1 of 4
This competition is sponsored by
Competition Ends Sunday 5th August 2012
How to enter? Complete the questions below and submit your entry to us by Sunday, 5th August 2012. If you have difficulty using the Form, please forward your answers and mailing details to us at email@example.com ————————————————————————————————————
Image for Question 1: Hint: Refer: https://gokids.com.au/learn-about-musical-instruments
[gravityform id="16" name="Win 1 of 4 Kinderjazz CDs"]
- You must be a subscriber of GoKids Newsletter to enter this competition. It is not too late.
- Total Prizes: 4 CDs to be won @ $20.00 – $24.95 each.
- Prizes courtesy of Kinderjazz
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Competition closes Midnight (NSW time) Sunday, 5th August 2012
- Winners will receive their prize pack/Passes via Australia Post/Courier. No responsibility accepted for lost passes/prize packs sent by post
- The winners’ First names and State will also be published in the following month’s news segment.
KINDERJAZZ offers the most natural music tuition you could find.
Our children's CDs don't just target children who learn visually. KINDERJAZZ is music tuition via all the senses because children learn through all their senses.
Each CD is specially written to give children the best foundation for learning an instrument or using their voice.
Each child CD is unique and offers a huge variety of rhythms, instruments, key signatures and more. We say music tuition because your children will be educated merely by listening to the different rhythms and sounds. Their brains will be able to download the sounds of each instrument and while having fun, they will grow memory sticks in their brain for each CD.
Kinderjazz cooks up a variety of rhythmic adventures for the young listener in our 5th CD Gazooba – blues, latin, ragtime, swing and ballad. It also features an amazing trombone sextet which is heaven! The band has an extra baritone sax to give it a richer sound.
More details of the CDs, please visit: http://www.kinderjazz.com/kindershop.html