Did you know that there is now a great National Geographic magazine to inspire and inform all the explorers, archaeologists, scientists, artists and astronauts of the future? National Geographic Kids is an exciting monthly read for boys and girls that make learning fun. From wildlife to space, geography to the environment, it has all the incredible stories and dazzling images you’d expect from National Geographic packed into bite-sized chunks. National Geographic Kids is everything an inquisitive young mind needs. Let’s get children excited about their world!
Give the children you love the gift of National Geographic Kids, the magazine that makes it fun to learn about our world!
In each issue, you’ll find…
· Fascinating fun facts about nature, science and culture
· Incredible photography
· Amazing stories from Australia and the rest of the world
· Puzzles, competitions and things to make and do
· Features that help with homework
· Inspiring content aimed at both boys and girls – 91% of readers share the magazine with their parents
There’s a whole world of reading, discovery and fun in the pages of National Geographic Kids, so subscribe today!
This title best suits children aged between 6-14!
Note: Does not come with the free gifts available on the newsstand copies.
Magazine distributed by isubscribe: