How much do you know about your body?
1. How many bones do you have?
2. Where is your funny bone?
3. What is the hardest substance in your body?
4. How many permanent teeth do you have?
5. What is the average pulse of an adult?
6. True or false? Babies have higher pulse than adults.
7. What is the front part of the brain called?
8. What is the 3 looped canals in the inner ear called?
9. What colours do the 3 types of cone cells in your retina detect?
10. True or false? The artery carries blood away from the heart.