Dear GoParents and GoKids,
I would like to wish you a Happy New Year, and I thank you for your support throughout 2012. I am looking forward to a new year and to the new, interesting activities that I will be sharing with you shortly.
New Year is a great time to reflect on the year that’s just passed, and reflect on what you’ve managed to achieve from your resolutions and goals you’ve made earlier in the year, and maybe didn’t do…
Where did the months go?
Well 2013 is just around the corner and right NOW is the perfect time to set your New Year resolutions. Make sure all your goals are realistic and measurable.
Let’s do this!
- Create more quality time with your children – state how you plan to do this and the number of hours per day or week/month.
- Spend more time with your spouse – plan how and think of the number of hours per day or week/month.
- Incorporate personal development in your busy life – I would highly recommend this to everyone.
- Make time to create connections with your family and extended families – such as having dinner together every day, make a date with your children, and spend one-on-one time with them.
- Make time for yourself – for example: relaxation, personal development, health and fitness classes, or reading the books you have been wanting to read.
- Consider other goals that are important to you and your family.
- Write them down and pin it onto your notice board. Get your 2013 diary out and start making notes and start planning.
Have a fantastic New Year…. I am so looking forward to sharing the new activities with you shortly.