Challenge for preschool age or kindergarten GoKids
6 x The Wiggles: Furry Tales
DVDs to giveaway
Last entry – Sunday 4th August 2013
Hair it is, everyone… Furry Tales fur your listening pleasure! Anthony, Emma, Lachy and Simon are “eggcited” with 21 wiggly songs about their animal friends. The Corroboree Frog will have you croaking with fun while the Bunny Hop is a hare-raising” experience!
Jump and sing along with The Monkey Dance and then there’s Say the Dance, Do the Dance which is the catchiest song you’ll ever hear!
Sing along and dance along with Furry Tales, the best DVD since Noah built the ark!
- Say the Dance, Do the Dance
- There are so many animals
- Scrubby, Dub, Dub
- Ready, Steady, Wiggles
- The Monkey Dance
- Brush Your Pet’s Hair
- Bunny Hop
- Wake Up, Lachy!
- Henry’s Dance
- Feeling Chirpy
- Come on Let’s Jump
- The Corroboree Frog
- Dr Emma’s Veterinary Surgery
- Here Comes Our Friends
- Cockatoo Crest
- I Like Goats
- Wobbly Camel
- Five Little Ducks
- Tasmanian Tiger
- Uncle Noah Is Calling You
Approx. running time : 59 minutes
Released: June 2013
July’s Challenge: Colour RED
You have to fulfill three tasks… using the form below, answer the three questions.
- How many songs are there on this DVD? _______ (refer question 1 below)
- What is the missing letter (refer to question 2 below)
- Colouring in – you will need to print out the colouring sheet. Note we are working on the colour red this month, therefore the colour on the wording must be red as well.
[gravityform id=”41″ name=”The Wiggles – Furry Tales”]
- Total Prizes: 6 DVDs to give away @ $19.99 each.
- Use the form to submit your entry online or send your entry via mail to GoKids, P O box 667, Northbridge NSW 1560
- Prizes courtesy of Roadshow Entertainment
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Competition closes Midnight (NSW time) Sunday, 4th August 2013
- Winners will receive their prize pack/passes via Australia post.
- No responsibility accepted for lost passes/prize packs sent by post.
- The winners’ First names and State will also be published in the following month’s news segment.