Sunday 2nd of September 2012
Happy Father’s Day to all Dads, and to all the stepfathers, fathers-in-law, guardians (e.g. foster parents), and family friends who have been a father figure to any child on Father’s Day this Sunday.
What does Father’s Day mean to you?
It is a day for you to show your appreciation, and tell him how much he means to you!
Let’s celebrate Father’s Day together!!
I have some DVDs to give away for your Dad for this Challenge. The challenge: write, draw or make something special for your Dad. It can be a poem, a painting, or a present you’ve created yourself.
This challenge ends 9th of September.
However, if you send your entries in by 5.00pm Saturday, 1st of September, we will publish all your work on the GoKids website by Sunday 2nd of September at 7.00am sharp. You can log in to GoKids website to show your Dad your wonderful work.
If you send in your work after that, your work will still be featured; however, it won’t be able to make it on time for Father’s Day.
This is the challenge:
You can choose either category A or B:
Category A: An art work or a painting for your Dad
( Take a photo of your work, upload the image via the website)
Category B: What does Father’s Day mean to you?
(You can write a short story or poem or any genre you like)
This is what we did last year – https://gokids.com.au/father/happyfather
Challenge closes on 9th September 2012.
Below are the prizes for the best 3 entries.
3 copies of Sporting Nation
This challenge is sponsored by
Challenge Ends Sunday 9th September 2012
[gravityform id=”21″ name=”Father’s Day 2012″]
- You must be a subscriber of GoKids Newsletter to enter this competition.
- Total Prizes: 3 DVDs to be won.
- Prizes courtesy of Roadshow Entertainment
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Competition closes Midnight (NSW time) Sunday, 9th September 2012
- Winners will receive their prize pack/Passes via Australia Post/Courier. No responsibility accepted for lost passes/prize packs sent by post
- The winners’ First names and State will also be published in the following month’s news segment.