5 x Dance Academy Series 3 Part 1:
DVDs to giveaway
Last entry – Sunday 8th September
Freya SLily M
Tara begins Third Year with the goal of living up to Sammy’s memory. She will put friendship above boys, try to make peace with former enemies and do everything in her power to ensure competition doesn’t drive her classmates apart. This is easier said than done given that Third Year is essentially a twelve-month audition, and none of them can forget for a second that the Company is watching.
GLUE – It’s Tara’s final year at the Academy and her preparations for a surprise 18th birthday for Abigail clash with a tantalising opportunity for Third Years to audition for temporary roles in The National Company’s current ballet.
New Rules- It’s an overwhelming first few days working as fill‐in-dancers in the Company and a whole new learning curve. Christian continues to shirk responsibility and avoids returning to the Academy.
Second Chances – All is not well in Kat world, but she’s trying desperately to pretend she’s fine; while Christian’s plans for a cruisey return to the Academy are derailed by the Board.
Short Cut Clause – Ben has to choose between the girl he cares about and the opportunity to partner a principle dancer, while Tara is worried about Kat, but goes about trying to fix her in all the wrong ways. Ollie challenges Abigail to a dance off.
Negative Patterns – Saskia schemes to arrange an early audition for her favourite student, with disastrous results, while Ollie continues to pursue career alternatives and creates a professional music video.
Fake it Until You Make it – Abigail auditions for a guest role in a dance movie, while Grace does everything she can to ensure she’s allowed to go on the Third Year tour.
Release 4th September 2014
[gravityform id=”46″ name=”5 x Dance Academy Series 3 Part 1: New Rules”]
- Total Prizes: 5 DVDs to give away @ $19.99
- Use the form to submit your entry online or send your entry via mail to GoKids, P O box 667, Northbridge NSW 1560
- Prizes courtesy of Roadshow Entertainment
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Competition closes Midnight (NSW time) Sunday, 8th September 2013
- Winners will receive their prize pack/passes via Australia post.
- No responsibility accepted for lost passes/prize packs sent by post.
- The winners’ First names and State will also be published in the following month’s news segment.