Do you love food?
Do you love cooking?
Do you love eating?
Are you a fan of the Master Chef TV Program?
Do you have a favourite recipe to share?
BE a contributing author for GoKids Cook Book 2011
And help schools to RAISE FUNDS ?
The master chef people are an inspiration. Let’s ignite the master chef in all of us. I would like to work with all the GoKidees on a FANTASTIC project – be a contributing author to GoKids Cook Book 2011.
Send in your favourite recipe to GoKids. We would like to compile 100 recipes for our Cookbook 2011.
What recipe to send in to GoKids? It can be anything you like. It can be sweets or savory; it is entirely your choice…..BUT it must be your own recipe!
So let’s get cooking! and start writing your delicious recipes.
The best part is when the recipe book is done, all the GoKidees who contributed to this project will receive the whole eReceipe book (pdf format) for FREE – all 100 recipes. After that we will use this recipe book to fundraise for schools. GoKids will contribute $2.00 for every copy of the 2011 eRecipe book sold to schools
This is how it is going to work…
- Name of your dish, ingredients (with measurements), step by step instructions on how to prepare the food
- If you have a photo of the end product, that’s great, if not you can draw one. A photo is always good.
- Send your recipe and image or images to us.
- Include some "hints" and "tips" if you would like.
- Name up to 5 things that you learn from this exercise [Article: http://goparents.com.au/cooking-and-kids]
- Include your Name (only first name will be published), the state and country you are from and your age.
What will we do with the recipe?
- We will compile ALL the recipes – Let’s aim for 100 recipes!
- Create the GoKids Cook Book 2011
- Once it is finalised, we will send the final copies in pdf format to all the participants.
- Note all Pdf copies are FREE. However if you would like to have a hardcopy for presents, please let us know. We will find out about the printing cost and postage.
- GoKids will use this recipe book to fundraise for schools. GoKids will contribute $2.00 for every copy of the 2011 eRecipe book sold to schools.
- You must be a GoKidee – i.e. on our mailing list. Go to http://www.gokids.com.au to sign up.
- Age: Opened to All GoKidees aged 4-12 years old. [Note: Mums and Dads can help, but this cook book is for all the kids by the kids].
- The recipe must be YOUR original creation. You may ask for help from your Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grand dad or any of your relatives.
- Use the form below to submit your recipe.
- Closing date is 30th September 2011
- Once it is finalised, we will send the final copies in pdf format to all the GoKids who participated.
- We will aim to get the final products to you by 31st October 2011
- We respect all GoKidee's privacy. We will only publish the Age, Frirst Name, State and Country.
- ** All recipes received will be property of GoKids.
Let’s aim for 100 recipes for our first cook book!!