For today's GoKids Fun, we are going to:
- Find the object that is the odd one out, and circle it.
- Colouring in.
1. Download the image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/GoKids-Images/Friday_oddoneout.jpg and get your child to point to /circle the object (vegetables) that is the odd one out.
Conversation topic for older kids:
- Ask them why they chose that object (two are fruits and one is a vegetable – so the vegetable is the odd one out).
- Estimate the number of fruit-pieces you see in the image above.
2. Colouring in – Print out this colouring page: https://s3.amazonaws.com/GoKids-Images/Friday_oddoneout_bw2.jpg or https://s3.amazonaws.com/GoKids-Images/oddoneout_bw2.jpeg
(I have created the above colouring pages using two different pieces of software. Let me know which is the one the you prefer/better to use).
Your child will learn about colours: purple, yellow/orange and green
Hand – eye coordination – learn by following the picture and colour of the original picture above.
Remember, empowering your child with the love of learning does not have to be hard or expensive; you just have to be creative. Use any photos that you have taken from the market, around your home or roadside, make something fun out of them. Fun is the way children learn.
Have a fun and connected day with your family.