Today I thought it would be a great idea to summarise few of the colouring pages and activities that were posted before for the holiday session.
Learn about the colours of rainbow:
Name the 7 colours and colour them on a blank sheet of paper/white board with markers/crayons.
Spelling/writing – for older GoKids
Download the sample worksheet I've created: https://s3.amazonaws.com/GoKids-Article/rainbow.pdf
School Age GoKids – Let's learn about the PIANO.
Activities that you can do with GoKids
(1) Name the musical instrument above
(2) How many white keys does the modern piano have?
(3) How many keys all together does a modern piano have?
(4) The piano is a musical instrument played mainly by means of a k_______
(5) Person who plays the piano is a __________________
(6) Which of these is not a type of piano? Upright, Grand, Baby Grand, Horizontal
(7) Piano is normally considered as part of the percussions family? True or False
(8) Another name for a piano is ___________________
(9) Pianos are used in concerts. True or False?
(10) The piano is a musical instrument played mainly by means of a keyboard. True of False
Please go to http://gokids.com.au/lets-learn-about-piano for more fun activities for younger GoKids.
Have fun and with your family.