Join the lines in order from number 1 to 18. When you have finished, can you work out the slimy character?
Click on the image above and print out the fun worksheet.
Something you can do with your children:
Mums and Dads, do some research about snails through Google
- Learn about their life Cycle
- Structure about the body
- What do they eat
- Types of snails
- Learn about where the eyes, how they eat, move etc.
(1) Where are the eyes located?
(2) What do snails eat?
(3) How do they eat?
(4) How do snails move?
(5) Learn how to write the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and print out the dot-to-dot and follow 1-18 and colour in.
(1) Print out the dot-to-dot and colour in
(2) Print out the numbers and the SNAIL and colour in.